2010 Bonefish Boards 7'7" x (nose 17.5", mid 21.75", tail 12.5") Triple Stringer w/ Tail Block (#0000006)

2010 Bonefish Boards 7'7" x (nose 17.5", mid 21.75", tail 12.5") Triple Stringer w/ Tail Block (#0000006)

An original 7'9"E Clark blank ordered two weeks before Black Monday. This is my 6th board. I built it with the intention of surfing it this fall in NJ. It's glassed using poly resin and standard 2x6oz top, 1x6oz bottom with a tail patch.. Maybe my next board will be epoxy. Used ProBox and standard fin box. Left it clear because I liked the three stringers and tail block look. This was my first tail block attempt. Went to the local hobby shop and bought walnut, cherry, mahogeny, and bassword for the tail block. Also did my first longboard leash attachment through to the fin box.

EDIT: Nice board in a variety of conditions with different fin setups. I like the quad fin configuration is softer waves and a single fin in waves with more juice. However, I would widen the tail a bit and push the quad fin boxes out toward the rails, if I had this to do over. Still, I'm quite happy with this stick and plan to ride it in New Jersey and North Carolina (OBX) this fall.